Clarithromycin Injection Manufacturers in India – In addition to treating bacterial infections of the lungs and bronchial tubes, clarithromycin is also effective against otitis media, sinusitis, skin, and pharyngeal infections. Disseminated Mycobacter0069um avium complex (MAC) infection [a kind of lung infection often affecting patients with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)] is another common application. Clarithromycin Injection Manufacturers used other drugs to treat ulcers caused by Helicobacter pylori. The macrolide antibiotic class includes clarithromycin. It inhibits bacterial growth, which is why it is effective. Clarithromycin and other antibiotics are ineffective against viruses like the common cold and the flu. Using antibiotics when they are not required may lead to developing a drug-resistant illness in the future.
When & how should this drug be taken?
Oral forms of clarithromycin include long-acting tablets and a liquid solution. The standard pill and liquid are given orally once every 8 hours (three times a day) to twice daily (once daily) for 7 to 14 days, with or without meals. The extended-release pill is taken with meals every 24 hours (once daily) for 7-14 days.
Depending on the severity of your illness, your doctor may prescribe a longer course of clarithromycin. Clarithromycin Injection manufacturers suggest that the dosage should be taken daily, preferably at the same time(s). If there is anything on the label you do not understand, contact your doctor or pharmacist for clarification. Administer clarithromycin as prescribed.
- Do not adjust your dosage or increase or decrease your frequency of administration without consulting your doctor.
- Before each usage, shake the suspension to ensure the drug is evenly mixed.
- Long-acting pills should be taken as a single dose and swallowed whole.
- In the first few days of taking clarithromycin, you should start to feel better. Grow in touch with your doctor if your symptoms don’t go away or grow any worse.
- Even if your condition improves, continue taking the prescribed amount of clarithromycin. Your illness could not clear up entirely, and the bacteria might develop resistance to medicines if you stop taking clarithromycin too soon or miss doses.
The drug is also useful for:
Lyme disease (which can be contracted after a tick bite), cryptosporidiosis (which can cause diarrhea), cat scratch disease (which can be contracted after being bitten or scratched by a cat), Legionnaires’ disease (a type of lung infection), and pertussis (which can cause a serious infection that can cause severe coughing) are some of the other infections that clarithromycin is sometimes used to treat.
Patients undergoing dental or other operations may also take it to reduce the risk of a heart infection. If you have any concerns about the potential side effects of this drug, please discuss them with your doctor. Inquire with your physician or pharmacist about other possible uses for this drug.
What potential negative reactions does this drug have?
Possible adverse effects of clarithromycin include. You should see your doctor or consult at Scotmed Care if any of these symptoms are very bothersome or persistent.
- Hurting tummy
- Shift in preference
There may be major adverse consequences. We at Scotmed Care give the best Clarithromycin Injection if you are looking for one.