Colistimethate Sodium Injection is classified as an antibiotic, which is a class of drugs prescribed for the treatment of bacterial infections. Infections caused by bacteria result from the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria within or on the body. These pathogenic bacteria generate toxins, which are toxic substances capable of causing tissue injury and illness. Symptoms associated with bacterial infections differ based on the specific organ that is impacted.
The sodium component of Colistimethate Sodium Injection is Colistimethate. Bacteriolytic cell demise is the result of the effective solubilization of the bacterial cell membrane by Colistimethate Sodium. This injection will therefore be administered under the supervision of a qualified healthcare professional.
Benefits of Colistimethate Sodium Injection
- It is an antibiotic medication used as a last-resort treatment for multidrug-resistant Gram-negative infections.
- This injection essentially solubilizes the bacterial cell membrane, resulting in bacterial cell death. As a result, Colistimethate Sodium Injection kills the bacteria
- It effectively treats the infection. In addition,
- It also treats infectious diarrhea and UTI infections.
Guidelines for Use
A qualified healthcare professional will administer this injection. Avoid self-administering.
Preserve this injection in a calm, dry location away from direct sunlight to extend its shelf life.
Before using colistimethate injection
- If you are allergic to colistimethate, any other medications, or any of the elements in colistimethate injection, inform your physician and pharmacist.
- Inform your physician and chemist of any additional herbal products, vitamins, prescription and non-prescription drugs, or nutritional supplements that you are currently using or intend to use.
- If you have kidney disease or have ever had it, inform your physician.
- Inform your physician if you are breastfeeding, expectant, or planning to become pregnant. Contact your physician immediately if you become pregnant while receiving colistimethate injection.
- Inform your doctor or dentist if you are undergoing surgery, including dental surgery, that you are receiving colistimethate injection.
- This injection causes dizziness or reduces coordination between muscles.
- It is advised against working the device or driving a vehicle until you have determined the exact effects of this medication.
Colistimethate Sodium Injection Manufacturers & Suppliers in India
Colistimethate Sodium Injection is very crucial in treating bacterial infections. This injection is easily available in the whole of India because of Colistimethate Sodium Injection Manufacturers & Suppliers in India. These suppliers and manufacturers make this injection easily available and help needy patients.
Scotmed Care is a leading Colistimethate Sodium Injection Manufacturers & Supplier in India that manufactures top-notch quality injections in large quantities. You can get quantity with quality in our company. Our distributed market network helps us reach each corner of India and makes this essential injection accessible. If you are also seeking reliable and trusted ColistimeThate Sodium Injection Manufacturers & Suppliers in India. In that case, you can partner with us, and we will assure you that we provide quality injections on time at affordable rates. You can easily call us +91-86840-53030, +91-87086-44865 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Searched Keywords
- Colistimethate Sodium Injection Manufacturers
- Top Colistimethate Sodium Injection Manufacturers
- Best Colistimethate Sodium Injection Manufacturers
- Colistimethate Sodium Injection Manufacturers in India
- Top Colistimethate Sodium Injection Manufacturers in India
- Best Colistimethate Sodium Injection Manufacturers in India
Contact: +91-86840-53030, 87086-44865
Address: Plot No. 1, 2nd Floor, Usha market, Dwarka Puri, Jagadhri (135003) Yamuna Nagar (HR.)